WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Thursday, May 18, 2017

AWJ

Josh's wife tried to flame me yesterday.

It was on a video that was explaining that taxation is theft.

At first Kevin Reynolds countered her quite a bit.   Then I got involved.

Then Steve Browne and Josh Anderson started arguing with her.

The last I saw was Jum trying to say that theft and rape shouldn't ever be compared and Josh Anderson of course said that  - - well since they often both lead to death, it kind of makes sense.

At that point I had to take off because of cardio and then CL.

By the time I got home, she had deleted the entire thread.

I don't know if it kept going after I left or not.  

I feel really bad for her and how she humiliated herself like that.   She really should have known better, but I suppose sometimes pride gets the best of people.

The funny thing is that it was just two days before drill.   Now I have all weekend hanging out with Josh.

Probably going to be a little weird, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment