WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Monday, May 29, 2017

Drill Weekend 19-21

Crappy week.

I was sick on the Tuesday before drill - May 16th,

I did get my Continuing Education completed and got re-certified for both Network Plus and Security Plus though, so that worked out pretty well.

Drill sucked.  It was a MUTA 6 so all of Friday Saturday, and Sunday.

It was pretty cool that Division was up training with us so I got to see lots of old buddies like Noon, Garcia, Hubred, Danielzuk, Perrin, Marko, and Sergeant Major Bartkey.

Braaten got pinned his E-7 so that was pretty cool.   I am worried that it is going to just increase his problems with anxiety and leadership, but he does have a lot of support.  With any luck things will smooth out enough that he gets comfortable with it, and then I think he will do pretty well.   I do still hope he goes Warrant though.

I took the next Monday off, and used that time to collect paperwork and schedule my annulment hearing.  I got all my witnesses lined up and agreed to a date for them to all come up to St. Cloud.  I still don't know how I feel about this.   It really sucks to have to participate in, plan, and execute your own betrayal.

No comments:

Post a Comment