WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Saturday, January 28, 2017

Strange Saturday

It is not even noon yet, and the day has already taken some strange twists and turns.

I turned down a date with a girl today knowing full well that it will probably be the last opportunity I get.  It really is strange when you want something so much, but you know that it is the wrong choice.  It is hard to pull the trigger on that, and afterwards I am just faced with self doubt and sadness.

Oh well, the bumpy road of life.

And now, my brother actually asked me for book recommendations to learn about liberty.  This is AMAZING!!!

He has been a hardcore Leftist since before I even knew what any of that meant.

I ended up recommending Anatomy of the State since it is sort of my go-to.

Wow, if I would have had the opportunity to think about that beforehand, I think I would have agonized so much!!!

I think Anatomy of the State is going to be too much for him, and he will cast it aside and call me a bad person and double down on his groupthink, but who knows, I might be wrong and I can never give up trying.

Now off to the gun range, and then confession and Mass!!!

Lets see what else this day has in store!!

No comments:

Post a Comment