WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Monday, January 30, 2017

30JAN17 Roundup

Mondays suck.

But this one wasn't too bad.  It is over 32 degrees in January in Minnesota.

That is pretty nice.

Trump fired the acting Attorney General.  An Obama appointee who was refusing to do her job.  Of course leftist heads are popping.

I can't go on social media for more than a few minutes at a time without breaking into fits of laughter!!

Chad is really interested in his new toy and going around getting everything he needs for it.   I will probably try to go down next weekend to have fun.

I am interested in starting reloading.  Dan K on facebook and Kevin R both highly recommend Dillion presses.  I need to look into those to find out how much I need to save up.


No comments:

Post a Comment