WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Thursday, February 2, 2017

Milo At Berkeley

Last night Milo's event at Berkeley ended in massive amounts of violence assaults and arson.  Milo had to be evacuated.

I ended up posting a ton of stuff online and getting in a long argument with Anthony Noon but it ended pretty well.

Yesterday I visited Lisa and went to CL.

I told Lisa about the big Turn Down with Kim last weekend and I think it really impressed Lisa quite a bit.

CL was pretty good and I talked about how the weirdest thing about overcoming sin was how anti-climatic it is.  How it feels like you are offered to go to a great party, but choose to stay at home doing homework instead.

I explained how even if you know that you are doing what is right, that it feels like you are missing out on something.

How it sucks, but you have to do it because you know it is right, and slowly and surely you get better at it.

Sort of like cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment