WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Last weekend

On 21 JAN 17, I ended up going shooting with Karen P from work.

We went out to the local place that is owned by the guy that shot the terrorist a few months ago.

While we were there, I saw that they were starting to have GSSF (Glock Shooting Sports Foundation) competitions.

I really need to look into that.  I want to get into competition shooting.

We had a good day.

Burned through a bunch of 22lr rounds until my Walther PPQ22 started to have problems and then switched to several 9mm's.

We also shot her little Taurus Curve in 380 so that she could get familiar and comfortable with it.

After that we went to Shooters and ate a bunch of pizza and talked politics.

Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment