WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Sunday, April 30, 2017

UBA Logbook entry 234121

Continued the Against the Giants modules last night,

It had been months since we had played last so it took us a bit to get up to speed.

Chad had pulled a hilarious joke on me!!

He had listed the start time in the event plan as 5 PM, I ended up running late and getting there around 6:20 PM and was really worried that I was holding the game up.  But when I showed up, there was no one there and I couldn't figure it out.

Then Chad told me that he had told everyone else to be there by 7 PM and let me think that game started at 5 so that even though I would be late, we could all still start at the right time!!!

And you might think that this would end up being the one time that I would pull off being on time, or even early, but not so!!!!  True to form I was almost an hour and a half late!!

Hahahahahahaha!!!!  I am still laughing about that now!!!  Genius!!

Fun game!!!  I will post Chad's Dungeon Master Notes later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment