WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Sunday, April 30, 2017

Mother Theresa

I heard a story that I want to write down so I remember.

I might not be getting this right, but the gist of the story is that Mother Theresa was walking with a reporter who was trying to interview her.

She saw a poor homeless man covered in disease and dying in the gutter.

She jumped down into the sewage filled gutter and started wiping the puss from his wounds and comforting him as he died.

The reporter was trying as hard as he could to not vomit and said "I wouldn't do that for a million dollars".

Without missing a beat, Mother Theresa said "Neither would I.  Neither would I."

No comments:

Post a Comment