WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Thursday, April 6, 2017

Turkies and Cops

Yesterday I saw two things that kind of surprised me.

I saw three squad cars and an ambulance staging themselves to conduct and assault on one of my neighbors.  Not too surprising, but it is kind of unusual for my neighborhood to get this scrappy this soon after the snow melts.  It was just yesterday on 05APR17.  The snow only melted about two weeks ago.  Well, who knows.  The neighborhood is changing.  It seems like it is getting better with the fancy law firm moving in where the bowling alley used to be, and Microbiologics expanding and buying up half their block.  On the other hand, my new neighbors are loud, drunk, and loud, and we did have those problems with the sex slavery and the shooting last year, so I suppose it is still up in the air.

The other thing that I saw that really surprised me was a wild turkey!!!

I can't believe it!!!  I was out smoking on the deck and it was in my back yard.  As I tried to pull my phone out to get a picture, it ran across the street into Linda's yard and went behind her house.

Not sure what that turkey was doing right in the middle if a town with a population of almost 70,000 right now.   She must have been really really lost!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment