WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Thursday, September 15, 2011

Central Minnesota Tea Party

Tonight I went and watched a movie with a group called the Central Minnesota Tea Party.  The movie was called "Agenda- Grinding America Down".  It was a good movie.  It traced the influence the left wing has brought to bear over different parts of our culture.  It showed its origins, its history, and how it has worked out in other countries (spoiler- millions died). 
The group was pretty interesting.  Not as many young people as I would have liked, but I did like that there was several thoughtful people there.  The organizer seemed most interested in getting more people to show up, and the current education issues.  I would be more then happy to get involved on the education front, even though I don't have any kids.  I certainly would like more people to show up.  I think the closer we get to the election, the more this will build up steam, and more people will want to get involved.  Until  then, I do like these movie nights, and occasional guest speakers.  Anyone interested can check out their webpage at http://www.centralmnteaparty.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment