WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Sunday, February 19, 2017

Con of the North = Great Weekend!!!!

This was a pretty fun weekend!!!

A long weekend  for presidents day.

Saturday 18FEB17 I went down to Plymouth for the Con of the North.  That morning, Kim had called me and she was hanging out with Josh and Krystle and it almost sounded like she wanted to come to the Con with me.   Now of course that never actually happened, but it was neat to imagine for awhile.
The Con itself was a lot of fun.   I hung out with Chad, Scot, Aaron, and Kelly.   We also spent a lot of time with Swenny there and he was making plans for Gen Con in August.

Today was a weird crazy 60 degree day in February (19FEB17) so I went to the gun range, and it was packed.

I ended up talking to that one old guy quite a bit and I found out his name is Tim.  He is the guy who shoots hand cannons (10mm's and .44 magnums) He constantly smokes cigars and works as a range safety during the summer.

Now I am watching videos about getting my FFL and taking classes with SDI to get a gunsmithing AA degree.

I have tomorrow off too, and then back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment