WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Caucus Night - Mixed Blessings

I got the chance to speak at my caucus last night.  I gave the speech for Newt Gingrich.  Unfortunately my charisma didn't carry the night.  Santorumm won big in Minnesota.  I was still elected as the delegate from my precinct.

I am sad that Newt did so poorly here, especially right after he visited and gave such as exciting speech.

On the other hand I am happy that Romney was walloped so thoroughly!!!!

I am not opposed to Santorum, and if it was a race between him and Gingrich, I would view the race as a win/win. 

I do think that Newt has better ideas, and a proven track record of significantly changing Washington at it's core, which is exactly what we need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment