WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Monday, October 10, 2011

Hockey Starts!!!!!!

A new season of hockey has started!!!

I went to the first game of the Minnesota Wild vs. the Columbus Blue Jackets, and was pleased to see the Wild come out of the box swinging!!!!

Unfortunately today they had their second game against the New York Islanders, and lost 2-1.  I guess starting the year 1-1 against two of the leagues worst teams isn't so bad, but I hope the Islanders was a fluke.

I do like the new coach.  I think Mike Yeo has a good philosophy when it comes to always being on the attack, and I like that Chuck Fletcher (Wild GM) gave him the tools to do it by aquiring several high powered forwards in the off season. 

Like always, this should be a fun, interesting season.  The Western Conference is brutal, but I think this year we stand a chance of getting into the play-offs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment