WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Great Debate!!!

Great debate last night!!

I love that the candidates are finally tearing into Mitt Romney.  He really is slick and polished, but he is the kind of fake guy that exemplifies what Americans hate about politicians.  He has been all over the map, supporting abortion, then being pro-life, being anti-gun, and then being for the 2nd amendment, and he even created the forerunning program that Obama modelled Obamacare after. 

He is saying most of the right things today, but you can't help but think he is only saying them because that is what he needs to say.  You look back on his record, and notice that his strategic flip flops have occured at exactly the times he has needed them to advance himself politically.  There are plenty of other candidates that have changed their minds in the past, but none of them have done so so suspiciously, and most have legitimate change of heart stories that make sense.  In fact most other candidates' change on political positions come off as based on the merits simply because they DIDN'T come at political opportune moments!!!  

I think Romney is a polished creep.  I hope he isn't the nominee, because he is still obviously better then Obama, so I would have to hold my nose and vote for him, but thats not what I want to do!!  I want a candidate that I can get behind, and really believe in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment