WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Thursday, October 27, 2011

Deer Season

I am getting really excited about deer season coming up.  This should be a good year.

It looks like I will have an opportunity to go hunting up north by Duluth, and I am really happy about that.  I really like that terrain, and my only regret is that I don't have a lever gun yet.  That would be perfect for those kinds of rolling hills with thick woods.  I am going to have to find a cut, trail, fire break, or overwatch to position on so that my bolt guns can earn their keep.

I would also like to find someplace down closer to the Twin Cities to hunt.  I don't mind shopping around the Wildlife Management Areas, but it would be a lot nicer to find someone with some land.  Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment