WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHE

WELCOME TO GRAMP'S TOOLSHED







Guns, Dungeons&Dragons, Catholic, Libertarian, booklover, weird sense of humor, and lifelong soldier.






Saturday, August 13, 2011

Republican Debate

I watched the debate on Fox last night.  It was much better then i expected!!  It was too bad that Michele Bachmann and Tim Pawlenty tore into each other as much as they did.  I like both of them for different reasons.  I would like to see either of them succeed, so it was a shame to see them try to cut each other off at the knees.  I think the suprise of the night was Newt Gingrich.  I had pretty much written him off, but he made a really good showing for himself.  It will be interesting to see if he can capitalize on that or if his campaign continues to flounder.  I think Santorum did well, and he made several points that I think are very important, but I really don't see his campaign going anywhere.  He certainly is fighting the good fight though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment